Monday, 22 June 2009

New Away Kit - Newcastle Goes Bananas

Yes every blog will be talking about it, no I don't care.

The new away kit was unveiled today and if you havent seen it yet, click here, then return.

I know, I know...maybe it'll look better with Habib in it, give yourself a second look to take it all in...go on.

Or maybe me?

Yes that's right, yellow and white stripes, whether it is local heroes, international stars or dillusional bloggers, it is still yellow and white stripes.

Now I know what you're expecting, jokes like the one in the title, puns that refer to our defence looking more like clowns than ever before an the like, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to dissapoint.

I like it, in fact I may love it. It's unusual, different and massively unexpected three factors that would provoke bad responses. But it's not ghastly, and in no way painful on the eyes.

The more I look at it the more I like looking at it, then again, maybe it's just Tayls cracking smile.

Oh and by the way, a clever Mackem has already coined the chant "Bananas In Pyjamas, Going Down The League." however I'm sure a cleverer Magpie can swiftly change this to "Bananas In Pyjamas and We're Gonna Win The League!"

No comments:

Post a Comment